http://italian-calcio.blogspot.com/ http://casa-azzurri.blogspot.com/
___________________________________________________________

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Galliani rejects TAR appeal

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani will not lodge an appeal to TAR against his nine-month Calciopoli ban.

The Rossoneri official appeared in front of the Court of Arbitration on Wednesday as he hopes for a reduction to the suspension handed out by the Federal Court of Appeal in July.

“I do not want to make any forecast on what will be decided by the Court of Arbitration, I think we will now need to wait eight to 10 days,” said the former Lega Calcio chief.

“We will just wait for the verdict, hoping it will be positive. Now we want to focus on real football, which is played on the pitch. In any case, this is the final act of the issue,” added Galliani.

“I have already stated that I will not appeal to the civil courts, I have been a football official for over 30 years and I believe in sporting justice. Ten years with Monza and more than 20 with Milan do not allow me to do anything different from this, so I will just wait and see.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home